Gift vouchers now available
- You can give someone the benefits of a 60 minute gift session with me. The voucher is priced at £75. This is valid for three calendar months from the date of issue. The session can be undertaken via skype or in person, depending where they are.
You can get a virtual voucher by contacting me directly for a PayPal invoice. There are a limited number of these vouchers available, and I will end the offer when it is full.
For a small additional cost of £3.50 (separately invoiced), I can post a physical voucher as well to the recipient so they have something to unwrap! Please contact me directly if you would like this.
(Important: For coaching to work, the person must be comfortable with the whole thing, so before you shell out for personal sessions or packages you should check out with the recipient that they would like this. I always offer a free phone call before we start anyway, of about 15 minutes, to make sure this is the right way forward for them.)
- all coaching takes place within my usual terms & conditions and contract, which can be found on my website
- the contract is between me, Barbara Bates, and the named recipient of coaching, not the purchaser
- in particular, gift vouchers for coaching are NOT VALID until and unless personally arranged and agreed with me, Barbara Bates at my sole discretion
- if a physical gift voucher is supplied the ORIGINAL must be shown at the session. No photocopies can be accepted
- Gift vouchers are not transferable but if any problem arises I promise to do my best to rectify it, e.g. by extending the period of validity.
I will suggest that the person completes the forms below,